Customer's H/P no.:
Car number plate:
Window Film Warranty
Front Side Window:(Left)
Center Side Window:(Left)
Rear Side Window:(Left)
Front Side Window:(Right)
Center Side Window:(Right)
Rear Side Window:(Right)
Sunroof: / Moonroof
* Warranty period guide: Unique Series : 10 years / Majestic Series : 7 years / Classic Series : 7 years / Lite Series: 5 years /
Eco Series (2-Yrs): 2 years / Eco Series (3-Yrs): 3 years
Full Package / Ala carte:
Full Package Selection:
* Car body coating warranty period: M10 Hybrid : 10 years / M7 Vello : 7 years / M5 Penta : 5 years / M3 Xtreme : 3 years
* Others parts coating including P3 Plastic Coating / P4 Wheel Coating / P5 Windscreen & Window Glass Coating / P6 Leather Coating / P7 Fabric Coating / M2 PPF Coating with 1 year warranty period
Paint Protection Film Warranty
Interior Protection (Yes / No):
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF WINDOW FILM WARRANTY
Vehicle owner should know
To maximize the functionality of your Automotive Film follow these instructions:
• Spray interior windows with common cleaning solutions and wipe off lightly with a
soft cloth or clean synthetic sponge.
• Do not pick at the edges of the film. That will break the seal designed to keep
• Do not use ammonia or alcohol-based solutions to clean windows.
• Do not clean the film with abrasives as this may damage the film.
• Do not apply stickers or adhesive tape of any kind to the film.
• Do not wind car windows down for 48 hours.
• Do not switch on heater for at least 7 days.
• Do not attempt to clean the interior windows for at least 7 days after
installation to ensure that the adhesive is thoroughly bonded the glass.
• Warranty seal at each and every window shall not disappear to avoid
• There may be a hazy appearance in between the window film and the
glass after application. This is normal and will disappear in
approximately 4 to 10 weeks. Water bubbles (if any) will also disappear.
Terms & conditions
The warranty is made in lieu of all warranties, expressed or implied M-PRO Window Films and authorized dealers, both referred to as “Seller” warrants M-PRO Window Film’s automotive films against peeling, cracking, bubbling, loosening or oxidizing, for a period of three (3) / five(5) / seven(7) / ten(10) / fifteen(15) years after installation. Seller’s liability for damages hereunder shall in no case exceed the purchase price of the product. This warranty is void if the product has been subjected to abuse, improper care, loose panes, poor grouting or if installed by anyone other than an authorized dealer.
Seller shall not be liable in either torn or contact for any loss, injuries or damage, direct consequential, or arising out the use or inability to use this product. Seller also does not warranty glass against breakage after M-PRO Window Film has been installed. Seller disclaims all other expressed or implied warranties including without limitation, all warranties of merchantability, quality or fitness pertaining to the materials other that described herein.
This warranty card is valid only with authorised company stamp & signatory. The warranty is not applicable for ownership transfer and does not cover any JPJ/PUSPAKOM summon or inspection due to vehicle ownership transfer.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF COATING WARRANTY
In the event of a claim under this warranty, it is the obligation of the vehicle owner to return the vehicle to an authorized dealer for inspection WITHIN 30 DAYS after the first signs of any damage.
M-PRO COATING warrants to the owner of the vehicle the effectiveness of coating,
that should the exterior paint finish, which has been properly coated according to manufacturer’s instructions, crack under normal use, within 3 / 5 / 7 /10 years from the date of application, M-PRO COATING’s authorized dealer will cause to have the cracked area treated free of charge to the owner.In order to revalidate this warranty as to any vehicle areas repaired or replaced because of damage through accident, such areas must be treated between 30 to 60 days after replacement or repair (allowing time for new paint to cure) by authorized dealer at owner’s expense.
Terms & conditions
• This warranty is non-transferable
• This warranty do not cover any claim wherein the vehicle owner is negligent, careless, indifferent, or fails to maintain the vehicle as herein stated.
• M-PRO COATING and its authorized dealers hereby disclaim liability for any incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising from any defects in the
products covered by this warranty.
• The acceptance and usage of this warranty card will be deemed as vehicle owner's agreement of the terms and conditions which may be changed from time to time.
The warranty DOES NOT cover:
• Damage to paint surface caused by collision, fire, flood, stones, or rust.
• Scratching, hazing or marring of the finish caused by manual or automatic car washes.
• Damage of paint chipping, crazing or peeling caused by stones, or other such materials and fair wears & tear.
• Damage caused by bird’s droppings, tree saps, water spots, insects or bugs.
• Any modification or damage to the composition of the vehicle’s painted surface caused by use of third party products.